"I live by 'Go big or go home'.That's with everything.It's like either commit and go for it or don't do it all.I apply that to everything."
Paul Walker quotes

You know,all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy.Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae.Paul walker

Paul Walker quotes

"If one day the speed kills me,do not cry because i was smiling"

Paul Walker quotes

If one day,speed kill me do not cry for me,because i was smiling

Paul Walker quotes

You know,all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy.Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae.Paul walker

Paul Walker quotes

If one day the speed kills me,Don't cry,Because i was smiling.

Paul Walker quotes

I love cars....I even had a porsche,But i had to give it up.It was too posh for me...

Paul Walker quotes

"I used to believe in one true soul mate,But not anymore.I believe you can have a few."

Paul Walker quotes

"If one day the speed kills me,do not cry because i was smiling"

Paul Walker quotes

Attitude is attitude,whether you,re a west coast gangster or east coast gangster,you know?Paul walker

Paul Walker quotes

R.I.P to the driver that died with paul walker that no one cares about because he wasn't famous

Paul Walker quotes

If one day the speed kills me.Don't cry...Because i was smiling.

Paul Walker quotes

You love are happy and healthy.Everything else is just sprinkles

Paul Walker quotes

"If one day the speed kills me,do not cry because i was smiling."Paul walker R.I.P

Paul Walker quotes

I start to make up right now for every wrong turn I've ever made.

Paul Walker quotes