Nights are dark but days are light,wish your life will always be bright.So my dear don't get fear coz,God gift us a "Brand new Year"

New year quotes

2014 Dear new year,Please let me,my family.my colleagues,my clients and my friends be just happy this time.Happy New Year!

New year quotes

2014 Let our New Year's resolution be this,we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity,in the finest sense of the word.

New year quotes

Learn from yesterday,Live for today,Hope for tomorrow.Happy New Year

New year quotes

Happy New Year let the sorrows be out and happiness be in,slowly and steadily let the New Year begin!

New year quotes

I wish that all your wishes are fulfilled this year...Happy New Year!

New year quotes

Happy New Year!Fill your life with happiness and bright cheer,Bring to u joy and prosperity for the whole year,And it's my new year wish for you dear.Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

New year quotes

"New year begins with new stories of every one's life,So ohh my dear "New Year" please write my love stroy!!"Happy New Year

New year quotes

May every day of the new year glow with good cheer and happiness for you and your family.Happy New year!

New year quotes

New year 2014 starts with warm new years wishes thanks for your support a basket full of happiness from the bottom of my heart

New year quotes

May the New Year bring joy,peace and happiness to you and your entire family....Happy New Year

New year quotes

Approach the New year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.Happy New Year!

New year quotes

May the rays of happiness shine on you always...and take you to greater heights...This New Year and always!

New year quotes

The aroma of 2013 welcomes you wish you a great year ahead!Happy New Year

New year quotes

"Let welcome this New Year with smiles on our faces and hopes in your heart for the best.Wish you a very Happy New Year!"

New year quotes