Spread love everywhere you go.Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.

Love quotes

Every moment i spent with you..is like a beautiful dream come true.

Love quotes

One day you'll meet someone who doesn't care about your past because they want to be with you in your future.

Love quotes

It doesn't matter where you go in life what you do or how much you have.it's who you have beside you...i'm so glad i have you!

Love quotes

People build up walls,not to keep others out.but to see who cares enough to break them down.

Love quotes

A bell is not a bell until you ring it;A song is not a song until you sing it.Love in your heart is not put there to stay,Love is not love until you give it away.

Love quotes

God must have sent you into my live,so there would always be love in my heart.

Love quotes

Love is not about how many days,months,or years you've been together.Love is about how much you love each other Every day!!!

Love quotes

Every time i look at the keyboard,I see that u and i are always together.

Love quotes

Once in a while,right in the middle of an ordinary life,Love gives us a fairy late. 

Love quotes

One day i caught myself smiling for no reason,Then i realized i was thinking of you.

Love quotes

Doubt thou the stars are fire,Doubt that the sum doth move,Doubt truth to be a liar,But never doubt i love.

Love quotes

I need you,and you need me,That's the way it's supposed to be.

Love quotes

My heart longs for you,my soul dies for you,my eyes cry for you,my empty arms reach out for you

Love quotes

True love never dies it only gets stronger with time

Love quotes